top button
Print Preview

Should I go for PHP course and what is the fee structure for php course?

0 votes
posted Jan 9 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

PHP is a good domain - check the answer to this question: http://community.flocareer.com/1341/about-php-whether-it-is-a-better-choice-for-fresher

Fee structure would vary from institute to institute; mode of delivery (online v/s offline) and so on. There would be a lot of free courses for PHP on YouTube and other places too. Self study is the best, if you are already graduated.

answer Feb 6 by Mehul Bhatt
Similar Questions
0 votes

I need some help on this as i am confused that is PHP a good option to make as a career option. M getting an opurtunity to work as a PHP programmer but some people who is already working on PHP is telling PHP is not a good option as after 2-3 years it's growth used to stop,so not able to decide what to do?presently am working on testing department.... Please give some suggestion who is already working on PHP

0 votes

Sir, one of the institute in Bangalore called for course in Php(1 month training + 1 month project) total 2 months and institute as optioned pay fee after placement, whether it is better choice to me or not.

what is the future of php.

0 votes

Being post graduate, should i go for recruiters jobs where they require graduates and under graduated. Should i at least start with this, because this will help me to understand the basic function of HR? I have completed my MMS (HR: Specialization) this year with distinction. But i am unable to find a suitable job.

0 votes

I am working in PHP like every one of course i want to work for a big company but do you think PHP i a right platform i have to work for them.or i should try to change for the one to java or any other.Also can any body tell me which are the other things that i can learn to set my carrier related to php.