top button
Print Preview

What are the highest paid IT related roles ?

+1 vote
posted Nov 11, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

There is no rule or specification like this. You should look into growing your skills that you are most interested in. If you do well with them, you would get paid accordingly. Your pay scale would revise as and when you perform well in your job and your seniority increases. Salaries have direct connection with your skills and your performance, but any position or skill does not have a defined salary range.

answer Nov 11, 2016 by Hemang Gandhi
0 votes

Hi..
Some my friends were saying learn Java there is high salary and some friends were telling learn this technology which are paying by IT companies high package. So these types of gossip always common in friends and students get confuse which field he/she has to choose. The best one thing is that choose your own career and learn in depth related to that technology and if you become master in that technology you will get high package as Java person is getting. So try to learn skills not package.
One thing if any person has very in depth HTML5 and CSS3 only not other skills , he will definitely get high salary as compare to other programming skills which students know only upper level not in depth. So who is best that HTML guy or who learn upper level high demand programming skills. So focus in one but in depth.
Hope this will help you.
Thank you.

answer Jan 3 by Shekhar Pandey
Similar Questions
0 votes

Next year I will be completing my graduate degree from Ram Nagar College, Midnapur.
And in our syllabus we have internship which college don't provide.

Now I have no clue that did I choose the right degree.
Is after perusing Bsc (Nutrition) I will get a job.
What kind of job are there for Bachelor of Science in Nutrition students.

0 votes

If someone is from biology background and not able to clear medical entrance test then what are the career options available?